Thank you for reaching out. You have a few options here:
1. Our online program has Vegetarian menus which were designed by dietitians. If you belong to a gym which offers our program, they can set up an account for you and any non-vegan items can be substituted with the ones of your preference. The certified trainers in our clubs can do this for you or you may do it on your own once they set up the account.
2. If you don’t belong to a gym, you can set it up yourself here https://www.dotfit.com/new-user-register Simply follow the prompts on the screen and you’ll have a program set up on less than 10 minutes. You can also set up an exercise program if you need one.
3. Reply again to this email or call us at 877-436-8348 and we will put you together with one of our phone coaches.
For all regular exercisers attempting weight loss, no matter the vegan diet, we always recommend a vegan multivitamin and mineral formula VeganMV and 1gm of protein per pound of lean body mass (LBM) and especially during weight loss. I have placed a vegan supplement program we give to our weight loss vegan members below so that you can add it to your vegan menu plan.
Have a great day!
Vegan Weight Loss/Maintenance & Health Supplement Program
• dotFIT VeganMV
o Take with first large meal of the day
• Best Plant Protein
o Use as directed within daily meal planning (see below) and to make sure you get ~1gm of protein per pound of lean body mass (or weight if not overweight) daily from all sources divided 4-5 times daily
o Can also be used as a supplement to a meal or by itself (or mixed with desired supporting contents) to shore up total daily protein needs
Meal Replacement Integration
Weight loss phase:
• Meal Replacements (MRs) generally supply two small meals a day and allow freedom of choice from traditional foods for the remaining allotted foods/calories. Therefore, use as two small meals within any calorie restricted meal plan of 4-5 meals since it's been shown that frequent small meals are better for weight loss than fewer larger ones especially as it relates to satiety, preservation of lean body mass (LBM) and energy levels
o Get LeanMR recipes here: https://www.dotfit.com/category-cid-1868.html
• Continue to consume 4-5 small meals daily within caloric allotment that include 2 MRs for convenience and to help ensure overall diet quality while reducing food costs
You can go to our recipe section on the dotFIT website to get recipes with meal preparation instructions including meal replacement recipes: https://www.dotfit.com/learn/recipes